Lifestyle || My Best of 2017



How do we even begin to write up a post documenting the best of 2017? This past year has just flown by and so many things have changed. Not only did 2017 mark the year that I finally graduated from university and entered the world of work, but it was also the year that after years of wanting and waiting I finally introduced two little Kittens into my life. 

I thought it would be nice to look back on some of my favourite blogposts/photoshoots that I have done this year, as well as documenting some other important moments that I want to note down as doing in 2017.

2017 brought lots of fantastic blogging opportunities to my life that I never thought I would ever be able to do, plus I hit some incredible milestones as well which seemed hard to reach when I first started my blog. I have attended a couple of very exciting events and worked with brands such as Lush, Vision Express, Rimmel London, Technic, Apricot and Turtle Bay. My confidence of being infront of the camera has also grown this year, and although I still feel so much more comfortable behind the camera with my flat lays, I have grown to love the occasional OOTD posts and look books that have featured. 

I have so many blogging plans for 2018 and can't to, hopefully fingers crossed, achieve them! Here's to the past year, and hope you all have a happy and healthy 2018!

 
Sensationail

Until next time, 



1 comment

  1. That's so awesome that you're becoming more comfortable and confident in front of the camera, as much as I love flat lay posts I think it's always so nice to regularly see the person behind the blog as well :)

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox