Lifestyle || Setting goals for 2019


Many people like to set themselves goals, and there's no more popular a time to be setting them than at the start of a fresh new year. I consider myself to be one of these people, although the way I've made these goals over the last couple of years has definitely changed! So let's take a look back on last years goals to see what I've been able to achieve, as well as make some new ones for 2019.


Blog four times a month
Well this didn't happen. I mean it almost did, but as the year went on, the busier I was getting at work which unfortunately meant my blog has taken a little bit of a back seat. I'm hoping to kick start things this month and feel really inspired to write again. 

Get outside and take advantage of the outdoors as a backdrop
Again, I have kind of met this goal. Over the last year I have felt more comfortable with taken photography with the help of my parents/brother. Many of these shoots have taken place outside. So my first big TICK!

Write for me
I think this is another goal of 2018 that I managed to meet. At my busiest this year I have felt stressed to write posts just to have content to advertise. Considering the fact I've been a little quiet through the months of September-December proves that I've taken some time to get myself sorted. My second TICK

Feel Inspired
I would consider this to be my third and final TICK! I have really enjoyed the content I have produced on this blog in 2018 and most of that is due to the fact I've been feeling inspired by trends/fashion and life! Let's hope this continues into 2019...




So I guess all that's left to do now is set myself new goals for the year ahead! 

1) Continue to enjoy writing and develop my own voice. One of the hardest things about blogging is finding your own way of writing and that's something that I have struggled with a little throughout 2018. I enjoy typing the way I would be having a conversation, however I know that this isn't always seen as grammatically correct. I would love to find that balance in 2019! 

2) Get creative with photography. Photography is one of my favourite parts of writing this blog. 2018 was the year I fell in love with Instagram. I would love to continue enjoying this platform by being creative with my photography/editing. 

3) Attend 5 blogging events. I would love to meet new bloggers this year! Blogging can be quite a lonely hobby, so I'm hoping to discover events in the Essex/London area that I can make the effort to attend. 

4) Enjoy blogging!!! Blogging has been a big hobby of mine for the last 4 years, but there's been many a time I have felt myself posting because of a schedule/wanting something to upload. This year I want to enjoy and fall in love with blogging again - so far so good!


So there's just a few of my new blogging goals for 2019, I would love to know what yours are or if we share any similar aims!

Until next time, 




2 comments

  1. Good luck with all of your goals! I hope you're able to enjoy blogging again, it's so much better if you enjoy it whilst you're doing it xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, I love the points that you mentioned in your post. I like the fact that you mentioned to attend at least 5 blogging events so as to get to know other bloggers. Now I can add that to my list for this year 2019 blogging goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox