Beauty | Urban Decay Naked Heat!


I know, I am VERY behind with writing this post and realise that everyone and their mum has probably already got a review of this little beauty up on their blogs already, but good things come to those who wait right?

I've dreamt of owning this palette ever since my eyes first saw it last summer when interning at Heat magazine (a story for another time, lol). To be completely honest with you, I just couldn't justify spending the money on buying it for myself! Just before Christmas my brother and his girlfriend Emma went to New York for a couple of days and face timed me to ask if I wanted one, of course I had said YES before Emma had even finished her sentence. 


Like most things this day and age, the packaging pretty much sold it for me. I love it when brands get creative, and Urban Decay never ever disappoint! I love how similar in shape and design this palette is to smoky as they look so cute sat on my dressing table together. Obviously with the name being Heat, the palette is full of orange, brown and gold shades that are all perfect to create a warm eye look. The pigmentation of the palette is equally as great, although I knew this would be the case!




The palette consists of 12 shades, seven mattes and five shimmers. Urban decay have gone down the right track with the perfect shimmery shade 'Lumber', which is probably my most favourite out of the whole palette. So what are the pro's and con's?

Pro's - It's a gorgeous, well thought and put together palette. The basic base shades of 'Low Blow', 'Sauced' and 'Chaser', set the eye perfectly for other colours to be effortlessly blended on top. I like to use my primer potion as a base and find it to work well with the shadows.

Con's - If I was to have to pick a con, it would probably be the fact the packaging is quite bulky. As much as I love it, a smaller design like the original Naked palette would be better for travel.

So there we go, my review finally, of the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette. It was about time I joined the beauty blogger world! I would love to know your thoughts on the palette, as well as looks I can try out!

Until next time, 



4 comments

  1. I love this palette so much! I honestly think UD do eye shadow so well and I would buy anything they released.

    xoxo
    Jess
    The Crown Wings | UK Travel & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!

      One of my favourite palettes now! xx

      Delete
  2. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this palette! I get lots of completes when i use it.
    lifebysunburntaloe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox