Lifestyle || March Favourites



How are we already at the end of March/the beginning of April?! It's honestly so crazy to think that we're already onto the fourth month of 2018, but here we are! 

This month I have discovered and loved quite a variety of products that I wanted to include in this post. 



First of all, this month I have fallen back in love with scrapbooking. I have always tried to scrapbook, but found it difficult to keep it up alongside a sketchbook for my university course. Now I have a lot more time on my hands, and now that the evenings are back to being mine, I have started to enjoy putting together my scrapbook. If you've seen my blogpost with my review on the cutest little Sprocket machine, then you may have already known that my goal for March was to do something with the prints. I purchased this cute little sketchbook from the Paperchase sale and have started to fill it with all of my images. Fingers crossed I can keep this up for the rest of the year! 



Another favourite has to be these cute little shoppers from Primark. One of my favourite things to do if I have any free time is to go shopping. I have just finished 6 months working in retail, so I have been in a shopping centre 5 days a week which has been pretty tempting when walking to and from the car. As much as I love shopping, I would always forget to bring a little carrier bag with me. When I spotted these in the 'aisle of doom' aka the checkout in Primark I knew they would be perfect to have in each of my handbags. I love how small they fold up, and I couldn't resist the Disney Marie design! 



Can I include a holiday as a March favourite? Because it's definitely one of the things I have been the most excited about throughout the month of March! A couple of weeks ago my brother, his girlfriend Emma and I booked a trip to Disneyland Paris and although we have a couple of months still to wait I have been making little notes to prepare already. This is the first time we will be visiting without our parents, so although it's going to be a little bittersweet, we're both excited to spend the time together. We've already started planning what restaurants we want to eat in, but if anybody has any trip guides I would love to read them! 


So I bet you didn't think you would be seeing a Christmas product in a March favourite right? But here we are! This month I have rediscovered my love for the Lush Snow Fairy shower gel. I have been a huge fan of this shower gel for the last couple of years. Every boxing day I make sure to stock up on the gel to make sure I have enough to last me throughout the year. At Christmas my dad managed to get his hands on the biggest Snow Fairy you could get, as well as two smaller ones so I have been enjoying rediscovering it this month. As much as I love to use it in the shower, I also love adding it to my baths as a quick little bubble bath. It works perfectly and adds bit of shimmer to your skin too! Plus, we all know how nice the candy floss scent it! 

So there's just a few of the many things I have been using and loving this month. Let me know what you've been loving and if you have been enjoying anything similar! 

Until next time, 


3 comments

  1. Your scrapbook looks so cute! i also love snow fairy so so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I actually got the scrapbook in the paper chase sale and LOVE it! xx

      Delete
  2. Snow Fairy is my absolute favourite! I so wish Lush could sell it all year round, but I guess then maybe it wouldn't be as special at Christmas.

    carriefi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox