Fashion || Next Sale Mega Haul!


One of the beautiful things about living in the 21st century is online shopping. If like me you're addicted to browsing the internet for any bargains you can find, then this blogpost may just excite you! 

As far as shopping goes, sales shopping is probably the best thing to have ever been invented (unless you're working the sales that is- and trust me after working the Next boxing day sale I know how horrible it can be!). Online sales shopping is probably better than shopping in person if you're on the right website. Next.co.uk has been one of my favourites for a while now. Not only do they offer amazing fashion and on trend styles, but their kids range is also great and I'm lucky enough to fit into many of the clothes from there too! Next also offers next day delivery on certain products that will be sent to any store free of charge if you order before midnight, it can't get better than that! (Although this is not the case for when you're purchasing in the sale. As this haul took two weeks to arrive and I am still waiting on a few bits!) 

My parents have had a directory card for years, so when they mentioned the other night that they were able to book a VIP sale time slot before it actually hit the online website, I jumped at the chance. For those who may not know, I have recently been offered a full time job. So what better time to have a look at updating my wardrobe with some new bits.

Here's my little tip and trick for shopping the Next sale. Have an idea for what you're looking for. I actually went through the website a couple of days before the sale and made a note of the 6 digit product codes for things I like the look of. Obviously at that stage I didn't know what was going to be in the sale, but at least I had some sort of idea. This really helps the speed of sale day, especially a Next sale as people go crazy for it, as you can simply write in the code and do a 'quick shop'. 

Now onto the haul...

Before I begin I want to give a quick disclaimer! I am not actually going to be keeping everything that I show, but thanks to Next's amazing returns policy it's easier to try everything on at home to get a better idea! 

Navy Tweed Jacket - £14

Lilac Fringe T-Shirt - £6

Ruffle Pinafore - £8.50 (Children's Section)

A-Line Denim Pinafore - £10 (Children's Section)

Long Denim Shirt - £9.50 (Children's Section)
Oversized Denim Jacket - £12

Floral Dress - £13

Denim Shirt - £9.50 (Children's Section)

Striped Blouse - £22


Khaki Playsuit - £11.50


Mono Jacquard Dress - £16

BooHoo Blazer - £10

Mid Blue Aztec Jeans - £17


As you can tell, I did go a little bit overboard with my sale shopping! I had wanted to get this blogpost up earlier, however it's taken over a month for everything to get here and i'm actually still waiting on a couple of bits to arrive.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I love reading sale hauls!

Until next time, 







4 comments

  1. I never think to shop at next but you got some lovely pieces, i love the oversized denim jacket and its so cheap!! www.thediaryofellie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these items that you picked. Next does have some great items and I always love looking at their sale section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I've found so many outfits I really like! Last one is great, blazer, khaki playsuit, floral dress, fringe top... awesome picks :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your outfits! If I was a lottle more confident in showing skin, I would definitely buy dresses like these 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox