Fashion || Spring Primark Haul!


There are times when you can walk into Primark and leave with nothing, and then there are the times when you find everything you want so exit with half of the shop. My recent trip was definitely the latter of the two!

For those who may have missed a couple of my tweets over the last week (follow me on Twitter to never miss a life update again - lol), then you won't have seen that after months of interviewing and applying I have finally been offered a full time position working in London. Finally my dream job has come into my path and I am so excited, but also extremely nervous too! With a new job obviously has to come new clothes right? I have been working in retail for the last six months so really felt the need to update my wardrobe with some staple pieces, which I definitely found on my recent Primark visit. 

I knew when I arrived at my local shopping centre that Primark was the only store that I wanted to shop in. Infact I actually spent over an hour in there browsing every single section on my own and loved every minute of it! The main reason I went in was to buy a blazer that would go with a couple of outfits, I found the blazer in the first five minutes and had lots of fun pairing it with outfits. 

Dressing Room Try On




What did I buy?

Flamingo Print Vest Top - £2.50
I mean can you really go wrong with a basic vest top in the summer? I thought that styled with a cute little blazer this would be perfect for the smart/casual look. 




Forever Basic T-shirt - £2.50
I am always shocked when I see T-shirts like these for so cheap. If you were to purchase the same design in Topshop it would be £12.50 and I probably would have bought it! This shirt is basic, but goes with everything and anything, including the cute pink blazer which is my staple from today's trip. 



Relaxed Pink Button Blazer - £17
This blazer was the most expensive thing that I purchased on this trip, but it's by far the cutest. I have been on the look out for a simple, smart but relaxed blazer that I can wear with jeans when I start work. I am so glad I found this blazer, as I know it's going to be worn a lot this summer! 


Sleeveless Long Summer Dress - £10
So I can already imagine what my brother and dad will be saying when they see this dress. So I will say it before they can. Yes it looks like a deck chair, but a very fashionable one. I spotted this from across the shop on a mannequin and loved how simple but cute it was! I initially thought about putting this away for my summer holiday to Italy, but looking back at it on now I think it would be perfect for working in the summer too. 


Black Polka Dot Plisse Playsuit - £5
Another amazing thing about Primark is finding random little sale sections. I found this playsuit amongst the going out section and loved how cute it looked. After trying it on I knew I needed to get it, and for £5 you can't really go wrong! Again, it looks super cute paired with the soft pink blazer. 



Frill Crepe Short - £10
So, I am never normally one to copy what a mannequin is wearing... however that is exactly what I did for this look. I love the flounce on the shorts and think it pairs perfectly with the pale pink shirt and blazer. I love how they hang when worn too as it makes for a really flattering silhouette. 


Accessories and Homeware

 Belts - Top: £3, Middle and Bottom: £1.50

 Blush Handbag- £8

 Nude tights- £2.50

 Free Standing Mirror- £3.50

 Disney Pins- £3

 Marie Cushion- £6

 Marie Frame- £4

 Cotton Pads- £0.90

 Paisley Bandana- £1.50

 Minnie Mouse Card Holder- £3

 Mermaid Float- £7. Watermelon Towel- £7

Disney Chalkboard- £3

Overall, I am so pleased with everything that I managed to find in Primark. Before I started my shop I knew what I was looking for so that really helped me stay on track. Obviously the mermaid float and Disney bits were on my list...

Let me know what you've found recently in Primark, or if there's anything I missed that you think I might enjoy! 

Until next time, 



1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox