Lifestyle || My February Favourites


Why is it that January always seem's to be about 8 years long, but February goes by in the blink of an eye? Considering that February is my birthday month, it's just not fair! Anyway enough of my moaning and onto the meaning of this weeks post... my February favourites. This month I have discovered a few fashion secrets, that aren't so much of a secret, continued my love for my newest eyeshadow palette and fallen back in love with reading. Lets dive into the post...


Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
This palette has slowly become one of my most used this month. The shades work so well together, and I have really enjoyed feeling a little bit braver by using the cranberry tone in the outer corner of the eye. There are so many looks I am yet to try from this palette and I can't wait to use the gorgeous purple and cranberry shade together... will I be brave enough to document this on Instagram? Only time can tell! 


Zara Kids
Yep, you read that right...Zara Kids. To be even more exact, Zara Kids SALE.Since Christmas I have lost quite a bit of weight which has allowed me to actually enjoy shopping again. At the beginning of February I went shopping in my nearest Zara where I accidentally tried on a couple of T-shirts which were placed within the TRF section. To my surprise, they fitted nicely and were extremely comfortable, not to mention the fact they were both £2.99! Since then I have actually started to look more in the children departments of stores, because why not. The clothes that are on offer for children at the moment are equally as fashionable and at half the price.    


Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
It's been a long time since I've been excited about reading so I am so eager to share this little beauty. On a completely spontaneous trip to Waterstones at the beginning of the month I noticed this book as being the 'pick of the week' and was really intrigued. After reading the synopsis I knew it was for me and I've been hooked ever since. The storyline is about a lady called Eleanor Oliphant who lives a pretty routined life. That is until she meets her 'love at first sight' musician on a night out and makes it her mission to change herself to be 'perfect' for him. I am currently half way through the book so can't give it a full review, but know this is going to be a feature on this very blog when it's done. 


HP Sprocket
I was extremely lucky to have been gifted the HP Sprocket, Rose Gold Limited Edition set as a Christmas present and have loved it ever since. I enjoy photography, and have enjoyed using my Instax camera. However one of the minuses, and at times positives, about the Instax camera is the 'rawness' of taking photos. You can often take 2/3 Instax shots if your trying to capture something perfectly which ends up being quite expensive. With the Sprocket you're able to edit the photographs before printing giving you the ability to double check you're happy with them. I love that you can add writing and stickers to images but also love the 'polaroid' factor to printing. -I've got a whole post coming on this soon so stay tuned! 



Nike Internationalist Premium Trainers
Can we just spend a moment or two to look at how pretty these trainers are... I mean, rose gold/pink trainers are everything! I've never really been a trainer person and would much rather pop on a pair of boots or flats to wear in a casual setting. After noticing this space in my wardrobe I started my hunt for the perfect ones. That sounds more dramatic than it was, I literally searched on Nike for about an hour to find these, but as soon as I saw these I fell in love with them and have worn them so much. 

There are just a few of my favourite things that I have been loving throughout the month of February! Let me know if you've been enjoying any of the same things!

Until next time,












1 comment

  1. I absolutely love the shoes and that you discovered Zara kids sale :D I'm really happy that you love shopping again and that you're happy with your looks now!
    also, I have Polaroid Zip printer which is the same thing but from a different company and I absolutely love mine too :D how's the app working? although the printer is great, Polaroid zip app is rubbish...

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox