Lifestyle || Lush Boxing Day Sale Haul!


I can't even begin to explain how difficult it has been saving these products to photograph for this post, although I have had a smelly room for the last week! Lush is known for their boxing day sales and everyone and their mum seems to get hyped about it. This year was the first that Lush decided to take their sales completely offline, and decided to stock the products in store only. This decision was seen to be quite controversial online, and I saw many comments on Twitter disagreeing with this decision. I personally have never shopped online during the Lush Boxing day sale, always favouring visiting in store the day after Boxing day, but I hear that the website was never really able to cater for the traffic. I guess Lush decided to do something about it this year by sending the remainder of the products to stores instead. This is a decision that has clearly helped out a lot of people as when I visited the store last Thursday, there was still quite a bit of Christmas product left on sale.

This Christmas was the first year that I was actually going to be working on Boxing day in one of the biggest and busiest sales of the year, I will let you guess which store that is! I was hoping to have a shift that would allow me to pop out in my break to visit Lush in enough time that the decent products and gift boxes would be left. Unfortunately my shift was 7-1 with no break. My dad saw how disappointed I was so said he would drop me off at work and queue up for when Lush opened to get me the bits I wanted (how lucky am I!). With list in hand, my dad managed to get second in line and headed into the store to shop. Let's just say, my dad got a little bit carried away and taken in by all of the sales that Lush had to offer! Considering these products tend to last me all year, I am SO pleased he went a little bit OTT. 

Anyway onto the main reason for this post, all of the gorgeous Lush products...









  • Stardust Gift Box - Shoot for the stars bath bomb, 100g snow fairy shower gel, Shooting stars soap, Snow fair sparkle jar, Star light star bright bath melt and Magic wand reusable bubble bar.
  • Snow Fairy Shower Gel 500g 
  • Snow Angel Bath Melt
  • Butter Bear Bath Bomb X3
  • Golden Wonder Bath Bomb x2
  • Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
  • Pink Pumpkin Bubble Bar
  • Thundersnow Bath Bomb
So it's safe to say I was pretty lucky to be able to get my hands on all of those products. As I mentioned earlier in this post, I stock up on all of my Christmas products from Lush every December to use throughout the year. Is anyone else like that? 

Let me know what your favourite Lush Christmas products are, and if you managed to get any of them in the sales! (Make sure you send me the links if you wrote about them on your blogs! 

Until next time, 





4 comments

  1. omggg so jealous!! I had some lush products but I couldn't wait so I put them all away!! I couldn't get up on Boxing day so when I eventually got there, there was no Snow Fairy left! :(((
    What a lot of great things you got!! xox
    http://www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. fapping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for all! Boxing week starts from 26th December and brings the biggest VPN sale ever. Before the year ends get the best VPN deal from Boxing Day Sale 2018.
    https://fastestvpn.com/buy-vpn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox