Beauty || Glossybox December 2017


There are times when I think I have this blogging thing down, then life somehow manages to get in the way and I get weeks and weeks behind schedule. This post is one of these times. I always planned to write, photograph and publish this post at the beginning of December but here we are on the last weekend of the month. As much as I was going to just leave this post, I thought it would be nice to share considering I have done a review on this box every month this year! 

SO, December's Glossybox was designed by the Irish Lifestyle brand Dusty Boy who designed such a pretty box with the gold slogan of 'Mince Pies, Starry Skies'. If you have been reading my Glossybox review posts then you know how much I love the classic pink box. This month's box on the other hand is probably one of my favourite 'designed' ones and will be perfect to store all of my mini tree decorations in. The theme of the box, besides being ultra christmassy, is about having beauty products that will last long enough to see you through the party season.

Lets take a long inside December's box... 






NAOBAY Equilibria Gel to Milk Cleanser | £15.99 | Full Sized Product
The whole idea of this product seems interesting to me. First you apply the gel to dry skin, then you add a little bit of water until the product turns to milk before finally rinsing off leaving your skin feeling refreshed and moisturised. I am yet to try this, but can't wait to see how it leaves my skin feeling. 

LAQA & CO Cloud Lips in shade Daydream | £12.70 | Full Sized Product
I am always a fan of a matte lip, so was extremely excited to discover this product in this month's box. The shade is one that I have actually been using throughout the month of December. I love how long this lasts and how easy the bullet makes the product apply on the lips. I can't wait to purchase more of these in the future. 

Profusion Runway Eye Collection in Silver Moon | £3.75 | Full Sized Product
When I first saw this palette in the box I was excited. Glossybox quite often include individual eyeshadows, however having a full palette is rare! I really wished I was able to say I liked it but unfortunately I didn't! The shades were quite chalky and I found them quite difficult to blend when applied to the eyes, but I guess for £3.75 I shouldn't be that disappointed. 

Steve Laurant Precision Tip Eyeliner in Black | £18 | Full Sized Product
As soon as I saw the packaging for this product I got extremely excited! I don't tend to wear eyeliner on a daily basis so never really know what to look out for when buying one for myself. After using this for a couple of days I can already tell that it is going to become one of my favourites. The eyeliner tip allows you to apply product smoothly and neatly to the eye. The product itself lasts for a long period of time without smudging which is a big thumbs up! It's a must buy! 

Eco Denta Extra Black Whitening Toothpaste with Black Charcoal and Teavigo | £4.49 | Full Sized Product
This product is the only item in this month's box that I doubt I will actually use. The idea of using a black toothpaste freaks me out. I am going to give this to my brother in the hopes that he will find some use out of it! 










So that is all of the contents from this month's box! I am pleased with some of the products, but a little disappointed with others. The lipstick is a particular highlight and has become a staple, go to product throughout this month. The eyeliner is also incredible and a must have if you're on the look out for one! 

Let me know what you thought about this month's box. Did you receive the same products? Or did you get anything different? 

Apologies for the post being a little late, hope you enjoyed it all the same! 

Until next time, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox