Beauty : Primark Peach Palettes review




Primark have only gone and done it again haven't they! Honestly, the 'Just Peachy' eyeshadow palette and 'Cheeky Peachy' blush/highlighter set are now one of my favourite items in my makeup collection, and they were both only £4! Bang on trend as always, I spotted the new Peach range amongst the beauty section in the Oxford Street store and instantly fell in love! Along with the palettes, Primark have also launched nail, lipsticks and accessories products as part of the peach range. I love everything about these palettes from the shade range to the pigmentation, it seems Primark truly have catered these palettes to be the best they can be. So let's take a closer look...





First of all, can we mention how photogenic the Just Peachy eyeshadow palette is? Like seriously it's the prettiest palette I own. Alright, the face in the middle of the palette could be seen as childish, but personally I love it! Primark have included the perfect colour range with this palette featuring 4 matte and 5 shimmer shades that blend perfectly together to create many eye looks. My favourite shade in the palette is probably the middle gold in the bottom row. I combined this with the middle pink 'face' shade, top right dark pink, middle right orange tone and bottom left brown to create a gorgeous 'sunrise' eye look (Images at bottom of post). So let's just talk about the packaging. It reminds me a lot of the very first Kylie Cosmetics palettes which I really want to try at some point too! The cute little black and white polka dot print and wording of 'You're a peach' makes me love this palette even more, and I know I am going to be getting a lot of uses out of it this autumn. The only downside, which I think is worth mentioning although it doesn't really affect my opinion on it, is the lack of a mirror! So if you want to bring this away with you, you need to make sure you have a handy little compact free.





Top row swatches

Middle row swatches

Bottom row swatches


Next up is the Cheeky Peachy blush and highlight palette. When I made the trip to Primark I had my heart set on wanting to purchase the eyeshadow palette, but as soon as I spotted this sitting next to it on the shelf I knew it would be coming home with me too. This palette includes three shades to choose from. You have a light peach, almost gold, highlight on the left with the name 'Peach Twist'. A bold pink blush in the centre named 'Peachin' and finally a rose pink blush named 'Sweet Peach'. In terms of my makeup routine, I don't tend to wear blush on a daily basis. My cheeks tend to naturally blush which in this occasion has its benefits! I do wear blush if I am doing my makeup fully though, and know the shade 'Sweet Peach' will become one of my picks from this palette. The highlight shade 'Peach Twist' is also another one I am finding myself reaching for. The pigmentation is incredible and it looks perfect on the top of the brow bone and in the corners of the eye. The packaging of this palette matches 'Just Peachy' and features a cute saying of 'You're making me blush' which I think is really nice to include. The smiling face is included in all of the shades in this palette, which again I don't mind and love how it adds a little bit of character to it. The only negative of this palette for me is how bright the middle shade is. I don't really see myself being able to pull of the shade. With that being said, I am thinking about using it as an eyeshadow shade so will let you know how I get on with that if I do!




So this is the finished makeup look using both of the peach palettes. I am really pleased with how everything turned out and can't wait to use the palettes again. The palettes are both priced at £4, but personally I would have paid atleast £6 which is saying something! 

Have you tried out any of the peach products from the Primark range? What are your thoughts on them? Are you as blown away by them as me! If you would like to see any other makeup looks using this palette then let me know, I am thinking about using this palette to do my makeup for my graduation! 


Until next time, 


3 comments

  1. I seen this in store and really couldn't make up my mind on it, but I wish I had now they all look so so good! :) I love your blog btw, now following :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. These palettes look stunning, how gorgeous are they in these photos! They sound like a bargain too! Will have to pick them up. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Primark has really uped their game. So autumn colours and they look great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox