Beauty : Glossybox September 2017


It's probably a sad thing to admit, but coming home and finding my little Glossybox sat on the doorstep gives me a lot of joy! This month's box was themed around the topic of 'Change' and the fresh start that September brings. This month's box also marked my one year anniversary of being a subscriber so I was surprised to see a little pink notebook in honour of the occasion - Thanks Glossybox! 

This month's box was back to the classic pink, which I'm sure you know I personally love! Lets take a look inside...








Siligel Blender | RRP £5.99 | Full sized product
I was so excited to see the Siligel Blender in this month's box! Since spotting all the beauty gurus choosing these over a sponge, I have been keen to try it out for myself to see what I think. The whole concept seems odd, and not going to lie I felt a little silly using it, but it did the trick! The idea behind the silicone applicator is that it allows you to use all of the product, meaning you don't get through as much foundation. It's also more hygienic as you can quickly wash the blender after each use. I have already given this and try and found it a little tricky to use. Sponges and me just don't seem to get along and I would much rather pick up my Real Techniques brushes to apply foundation. I tried to follow the instructions of rolling and patting the blender but gave up! I am going to give it another try, so stay tuned to see if it's featured in a favourites post! 

Pixi By Petra Brow Tamer | RRP £12 | Full sized product
I was so excited to see the inclusion of a Pixi product in this month's box! I have always looked at Pixi products but never actually purchased anything. I love that my first product from the brand is one that I would have genuinely bought myself! This product is a clear brow gel that you use after filling in the brows to make sure they stay set in place for the whole day. I am running out of my favourite Browcote brow gel, so am excited to use this. 

Monu Skincare Firming Fiji Facial Oil | RRP £26 
'Facial Oils are the skin's best friend' claims the description of this product. I'm not sure if I would 100% agree with that statement, but it's an interesting thought when trying out the product. The directions say to apply this product in the morning and at night for a daily use on dry skin, or to use it in place of your moisturisers for an intense treatment. I am always a little bit weary of trying out new skincare, especially if I have finally managed to get into a little routine so it may be a little time before I give this a proper try! On the plus side it smells good! 





Taylor's 32 Flavoured Natural Whitening Toothpaste| RRP £5 | Full sized product
It seems like everyone and their mum's are having a moment with whitening toothpaste again! Taylor's 32 is an all natural minty toothpaste formulated with sodium bicarbonate to help remove stains naturally as well as reducing the build up of plaque. I was given the flavour Grapefruit and Mint which sounds very interesting as it's not a combination I would have thought tastes nice together. 

Skin fix Hand Repair Cream | RRP £12.99 | Full sized product
The final product in this month's box was this Hand Repair Cream, a product that is well needed especially with the beginning of Winter coming on us! In my eyes you can never go wrong with a Hand Cream so I know this handy little tube will be put straight into my handbag! 






Another little extra treat in this month's box was a Kinder Bueno chocolate bar, which I can neither confirm or deny was eaten minutes after I had photographed all of the images for this post...

Overall I was pleased once again with everything that was included in this month's box. The boxes continue to get better and I love how they are curated perfectly to the theme each time! 

Until next time, 


3 comments

  1. You got some lovely products this month! My favourite would have definitely been the Kinder though haha!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this looks so good!! Love me a bit of Pixi x
    http://georgieminterbrown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for sharing the glossybox.. u have a great blog..x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox