Fashion : Apricot Clothing SS17 Style Guide*


Anyone that know's me, knows that my favourite season is hands down winter. I love being able to wrap up warm in a cosy coat and scarf combo and I pretty much live in boots from October-February, but for some reason this year I am SO excited for spring! For the first time ever I am actually happy for the beginnings of lighter evenings and all the pretty flowers are making me smile. I also can't wait to actually leave the house without a big coat hiding up an outfit! 

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be asked to work with Apricot clothing on a campaign to share some of the gorgeous items from their new SS17 collection. Apricot clothing is a brand that I have personally been a big fan of for quite a while. The store in my local shopping centre Lakeside, is one that I always make sure I visit. I was excited to see that their online store had just as much to offer so I eagerly choose my items and have put together a couple of looks to show them off! I want to say a big thank you to Apricot for sending me all of these items, I really enjoyed styling them amongst the basic pieces I already had within my wardrobe. 

(I apologise now for all of my awkward poses in the pictures below!)


Khaki & Grey Sarasa Print Cold Shoulder Dress | £24
This dress was the first thing that I chose from the website. I loved the simplicity yet relaxed style of the shoulders and thought it would be the perfect dress to transition my wardrobe from winter into spring. This dress looks gorgeous on its own, but I paired mine with a thin rose gold belt from Primark. The belt finishes the look off and makes it look a little more dressed up. 





Belt- Primark 
Boots- Pull & Bear
Glasses- Ray-Ban 
Necklace- Tiffany


Monochrome Sketch Print Split Back Blouse | £7 
The next item that I chose was this gorgeous monochrome sketched blouse. I love pairing a printed blouse with a pair of black jeans as it can pass for formal casual which is a look I go to quite often! I love the back of this blouse also as it makes what could be a simple shirt cute and stylish. This top was in the sale for £7 which was a complete bargain for the quality! 




Jeans- Topshop Jamie 
Shoes- Zara
Glasses- Ray-Ban


Navy and White Daisy Diamond Print Kimono | £7
I have been looking for a cute kimono that you can just throw on for ages! This one is absolutely perfect and I already know that this is going to become a staple in my wardrobe throughout spring and summer. For this look I paired the Kimono with a pair of ripped jeans and a plain tee. This outfit would be perfect for any casual day, plus it looks super cute with my new Zara bag too! 





Top- Next
Jeans- Topshop Jamie
Handbag- Zara
Glasses- Ray-Ban 


White Hibiscus Flower Print Bardot Blouse | £22
So I have fallen in love with this gorgeous flower print blouse! As a pale person, and someone who tends to spill food quite regulary, I tend to steer away from white shirts but I have been converted. This gorgeous blouse is in the bardot style so is really flattering when being worn. I love how it looks paired with a simple pair of grey ripped jeans. I have already decided that I will be wearing this exact look for 3 different occasions I have coming up! 





Jeans- Topshop Jamie
Shoes- Asos 
Bag- Monsoon
Necklace- Tiffany
Glasses- Ray-Ban

I hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite fashion picks for spring? Are you going to go as crazy for florals as I am this season?!

I want to say another big thank you to Apricot for working with me on this post! I enjoyed putting together these looks and loved photographing them! 

Until next time, 
Please follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I am working really hard on improving my social media sites and am putting a lot of effort into them. I follow back to return the love!

*Items in this post were sent to me by Apricot Online to photograph and review. As always all opinions, thoughts and photographs are my own and are 100% honest. 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox