Blogmas Day 19 : Christmas Lights!


One of the most exciting things about Christmas is the amount of pretty twinkling fairy lights there are on display throughout the town. If I had my way these would be up all year round, although then they wouldn’t be as special at Christmas time.

One thing that my town always does well is the Christmas lights, so I always enjoy walking around of an evening under their sparkle! I thought for today’s post I would collate some of my favourite photographs that I have taken of all of these lights to share their beauty!








I would love to see what your town’s Christmas lights look like this year. Do you love them as much as me? Tweet me @Bellamomentox or tag me in your pictures on Instagram!

Happy Christmas!


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox