Blogmas Day 14 : Winter Fashion


Anybody that knows me understands how much I love the winter. Being able to dress up in a cute little scarf or faux fur gilet gives me a lot of joy, sad I know! I have always been like this and would choose winter over the summer any day!

For this Blogmas post I thought it would be nice to share one of my favourite outfits that I have been wearing throughout the colder season so far. This look could also make for a nice Christmas/Boxing day outfit too, and definitely one that I am considering as it is super comfortable as well as fashionable!





Shirt Dress- Topshop (Last Season)
Tights- Primark £4
Sock Boots- Dorothy Perkins £34
Faux Fur Gilet- BooHoo (Last Season)
Michael Kors Handbag

I love the casual look of this outfit. The Topshop Shirt dress is really versatile and can be worn dressed up or dressed down. The sleeves also roll up which makes it even more comfortable. Paired with my favourite tights from Primark, which for £4 is a complete bargain. I always buy a new pair every year, as they are super cosy and don’t ladder! I love wearing this dress with this Gilet as well. This particular one is from BooHoo, but there are lots of different stores which sell this style of Gilet in a range of different colours. Finally my boots are from Dorothy Perkins and are my latest splurge. I had been searching for a sock boot design for ages and finally found these just before I was giving up my hunt!

Let me know what you think of this outfit. Do you have an outfit which you have in mind for Christmas Day? I would love to know!


Happy Christmas


1 comment

  1. I love this! You look gorgeous by the way! x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox