Lifestyle : Stylist Live VIP goody bag haul

Stylist Live

I thought that I would upload this quick mid week post to share the things that was in the VIP goody bag from the Stylist Live event I attended a couple of weeks ago. I am always so nosey when it comes to this sort of thing, and am intrigued into what is included. This is probably the best goody bag I have ever received! So I apologise in advance for the amount of photographs, Enjoy!


Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

Stylist Live

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, I know that it was a very photo heavy one. I hope your all having a lovely week! 

Love, 

4 comments

  1. That Brow Tamer looks interesting! I haven't heard of any of these products but it's awesome you were able to get these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for taking ages to reply to your comment!
      I love it! it's such a good brow product!

      Thanks again for your comment!
      Francesca xx

      Delete
  2. Hey I was hoping to go again this year but this time get a VIP ticket. If you don't mind me asking how much are the VIP tickets? I can't find prices anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely! Sorry for the late response. Last year tickets were £55 each as I got them as early bird! So make sure you take advantage of that deal xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox