Blogmas : Blogging everyday til Christmas


I am so excited to be doing Blogmas again this year over here on my blog, so stay tuned for lots of Christmas inspired blogposts and gift guides! I have been working really hard on them for the past couple of months so can't wait for them to finally go live and to hear your feedback! 

Also watch out for other little Christmassy changes that I am going to be making to my blog!

Don't forget to check back December 1st for my first Blogmas post!

Love, 



4 comments

  1. AHHH I'm in such a festive mood, sooo excited for everyone's Christmas blog posts and Youtube videos, it's my favourite time of the year for sure! Really excited to keep up to date with yours too :)
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely!

      Thanks for the comment! I am really loving reading everybody's blogmas posts at the moment! So many amazing ones out there this year!

      Thanks again for commenting!
      Francesca xxx

      Delete
  2. I am so so so excited to read all your blogmas posts! Thank you so much for introducing me to blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason I have only just seen this comment! I am literally so excited for Blogmas still despite all of the stress!

      Your very welcome! I remember talking to you about it in August and it being a distant thing!

      xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox