Beauty: Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner review*

Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

I am always on the look out for cute little beauty tools that can make the whole process of applying makeup that little bit easier, so when I was contacted about trying the Shadow Switch dry brush cleaner I jumped at the chance! 

I surely can't be the only one who uses what seems like 300 makeup brushes when applying eye makeup right? I admit I can become a little bit lazy with making sure that my eye makeup brushes are clean as they are not something that I use everyday. 


Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

Okay, so it's not exactly magic but it certainly seems like it! In fact this product is actually very simple in the way that it has been designed. The Shadow Switch comes in a round pot with a wire sponge inside. As you swirl your dirty brush along the surface of the sponge the eyeshadow becomes trapped inside thus removing colour from the brush making them clean within seconds. You can then continue using the same brush to blend/apply another colour. Cleaning the Shadow Switch is also super easy! You can very quickly rinse it through and leave to dry as part of your normal brush washing routine. (Note that this product doesn't actually clean the brush itself fully, but it does an excellent job for a quick brush change!)

Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner


Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

Shadow Switch Dry Brush Cleaner

Overall, I love the idea behind the Shadow Switch. There are so many different occasions where I end up using lots of different brushes and have to hunt for the 'less dirty' brush to use. So this is going  to make my life so much easier!

Have you tried this product? What do you think about it! You can purchase the Shadow Switch online HERE. They have also recently changed up their packaging which looks absolutely gorgeous!

Lots of love, 

Please follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I am working really hard on improving my social media sites and am putting a lot of effort into them. I follow back to return the love! 

*Products mentioned in this post have been sent to me to try/review. All opinions and photographs are my own and are as always 100% honest. 

3 comments

  1. I have seen this product all over social media lately, such a great review love the before and after shots, this is something I need!! I'm like you end up using 100 eye brushes for one look

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, I must get one myself. Thanks for sharing lovely 🌸💕💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! This sounds amazing especially when I only have the bare minimum eye shadow brushes, will definitely check this out.
    Róisin
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox