Ombre : Summer Style OOTD


So the weather has perked up again! Thank goodness, I was beginning to think that summer had come and gone in the space of a day! I am here again with another OOTD in my new favourite place in the garden. I have taken the last couple of blogposts in this exact spot at different times of the day to try and figure out when the best time is to take the pics! I still need to invest in a whole lighting equipment, but for now this is the best I can do!


So, I got this top the other week when shopping the New Look sale. I found it a little unusual and different so obviously I had to get it. I have found it really hard to style though! The colour just doesn't seem to go with my light wash jeans, but perfectly with a white or dark denim pair. (I promise I do wear other jeans than these white ones, but have fallen in love with them over the last couple of weeks!) The jeans are from Marks and Spencers Limited collection believe it or not. I was never really a shopper of Marks and was going to buy a pair of white jeans from Topshop. However these were a pound or two cheaper and just fit so much nicer! They are also not crisp white but more of an off white shade which is perfect for me! 




On my feet I wore my other new sandals from Primark. You know what they say, you can never have enough pairs of Primark sandals. Oh, they don't say that? never mind then!


I hope you enjoyed reading my latest OOTD blogpost! I am loving making them again now I have some more time in my day to dedicate to taking HD pictures! 

Let me know what you think! 
Lots of love, 

4 comments

  1. That top is gorgeous, deffo me! You look fab

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!
      I love this top! 💜

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love white skinnys and sandals!

    corrie | corriearnold.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment! 💜
      Francesca x

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox