Tee and Jeans : Style Diary


Good afternoon! 

Today has been super super busy! Its weird to think that I am finishing university in just under 2 month's. So crazy when I know that I have lots to fit into my diary between that time! But anyway, its finally February which only means one thing...IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! I am 21 this month. Crazy to think I know! 

Anyway today I wanted to wear something that I was genuinely comfortable in as I have been doing lots of drawings and sketches for university. It's hard work coming up with new designs and inspiration! I got this T-shirt for Christmas from my parents and I just love it. It is a little bit oversized and is really loose fitted around the neck which is perfect for me. Paired with the shirt I wore my grey Topshop ripped Jamie Jeans. To go outside I wore my fluffy lined bomber jacket which is also from Topshop. Since buying this jacket I haven't worn it as much as I would have liked too!

Top- Label B 
Jeans- Jamie Jeans Topshop
Jacket- Topshop Bomber Jacket. 






I hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox