Ripped Jeans and plaits : Style Diary!


Good afternoon! 
I am loving this outfit look again today. I love every single item that I am wearing so much. 
I am basically wearing head to toe Topshop again, except for my gorgeous pale pink loafers from Schuh. They are super comfortable and I have been loving them for a while! I tried to do something a little bit different with my hair today as well. I have been experimenting with wearing the dutch braid, but found it hard to do! After about 20 try's I finally managed to get one looking nice in my hair! I also experimented a little with my urban decay makeup palette too. 







Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Have a lovely rest of your day!

Lots of love, 


4 comments

  1. I love your outfit choice here and your makeup is gorgeous :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your lovely comment!
      Sorry for taking so long to reply!

      Francesca xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this top! It looks so pretty and you can never go wrong pairing it with ripped jeans! xx

    Eleanorclaudie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I am obsessed with these ripped jeans! I wear them pretty much everyday!

      Francesca xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox