Feeling Nautical : Style Diary


Good evening! 
Hope you have all had a lovely day so far! 
It's been so cloudy, rainy and windy as well which makes leaving the house unbearable! I have noticed a little theme within my OOTD's that I look like I am dressed for summer, but honestly my house is SO hot for the majority of the time that I don't need to wear a jacket/cardigan until I leave the house. I have been wanting to wear this shirt for a little while now. I bought it in a Zara sale about 2 years ago and never felt confident enough to wear it as it was a little bit too cropped for my liking. (I have only recently started to wear t-shirt's that didn't cover my bottom when wearing jeans!) 

I wore my Zara top with my Topshop ripped Jamie jeans and my Schuh loafers. I got these for my birthday last year and haven't really worn them very much since. I found them in the back of my wardrobe and have fallen in love with them all over again! 
I spent some time to do my makeup today. I went a little bit over the top for a casual day staying in. But when else is a better time to experiment with makeup! I used my Smoky palette for the first time and LOVE it. I even did the tape trick when applying my eyeshadow which has changed my life! 






Hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love,




2 comments

  1. I love the makeup and the shoes. I am sooo ready for Spring and Summer - I've been wearing shorts whenever I'm in my apartment!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment!
      Sorry it has taken me so long to reply!

      Yes, I love dressing for Spring and Summer at the moment! I am praying for some good weather soon. Although I do want to have at least one day of snow before summer begins!

      Thanks again for the lovely comment x

      Francesca xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox