Simple A-Line Dress: Style Diary


I love finding simple outfits that I can adjust and mix and match to wear with anything in my wardrobe. This topshop one is just that. Yesterday was a little bit of a busy day for me. I had a full day of university followed by going up to London in the evening to see The Lion King. I didn't have time to come home in between so decided to wear this dress with my BooHoo fluffy body warmer. 

I believe this dress is new from Topshop. It's a simple A-Line design which is really flattering and comfortable to wear. I also really love this grey marl fabric! I wore it with my Primark tights. Finally on my feet I wore my Debenhams boots which I have also been loving recently! 







If you haven't seen The Lion King then you really need to. I loved it and already want to go and see it again! 

I saw this on the way home from the theatre and it reminded me of the beauty that is London at night! 

Hope you have a lovely evening! 
Lots of Love, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox