My Bargain Dress : Style Diary


I love a bargain shop! Recently I visited my local Marks and Spencer's to have a little snoop into the final bits of their post Christmas sales. I had done so well to avoid sales over the festive period, but I couldn't pass up this dress! It was reduced from £45 to £16 and I just love how cute it is! 

I will be honest though, when I tried it on I was gutted that I wasn't able to return it for a refund. Being a smaller human being, I sometimes struggle with length so it was annoying when the dress looked frumpy and was halfway down my leg. Not my style in the slightest! So I decided I would add a plain black belt from New Look to bring the dress in and make it work for me. 

I love how the dress looks now and I have fallen in love with it!





This was the aftermath of my Lush Frozen bath bomb. I love it when this happens to the bath! Although this is much easier to clean up than the Golden Wonder bath bomb!
Hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox