Misfit Monday : Style Diary


Good afternoon! 
Today was my last lay in day before going back to uni tomorrow. Ahh I will miss my lay ins! Saturday seems so long away! 

I went for a super casual outfit again today with my trusty ripped Jamie Jeans paired with my Zoe Karssen Misfit sweatshirt. I love this jumper. It was one of the bargains that I picked up in September at London Fashion Weekend. I love that it can be worn in both summer and winter! Although I am surprised that it has stayed white for so long! 

I changed into my Doc Marten boots when I went out incase you thought I wore my slippers outside! 




I came across this post on Pinterest and it made me laugh! 
Mondays are the only days that you can wear the same outfit two days in a row, unless you do daily OOTD's! 

Have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox