Lush haul!


"So I may have gone a little bit crazy in Lush", said every girl everywhere! 
I just can't resist the gorgeousness that is the Lush store! I panicked a little bit on the week of christmas when I remembered that all of my favourite festive treats were going to go out of stock for another year and I hadn't purchased any! So I went online to buy one bath bomb, and checked out with six. Oh come on! I couldn't just buy one could I! This was the first time that I have ordered anything online and I am so impressed with how quick all of the bits came! 


All of the products come loose in a well padded box with a list of what you have ordered along with the shop magazine. I love the little noodles! Although they did explode everywhere when I opened it up! 

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar- £3.29

Dashing Santa Bath Bomb- £2.46

Cinders Bath Bomb- £2.46

Snow Angel Bath Melt- £3.29

Butterbear Bath Bomb- £1.63

Star Dust Bath Bomb- £2.46
 I hope you liked some of the bits that I picked up! 
I was lucky enough to get lots of other bits for Christmas from my family, so if you want to see what other Lush bits I got then let me know! 

Have a lovely rest of your week! 
Lots of love, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox