January Favourites!


Can you believe that tomorrow is going to be the beginning of February? It seems like yesterday we were celebrating Christmas! I am excited for February though, as I am going to be celebrating my 21st Birthday! Ahh exciting times! This post is going to be a little roundup of all of my favourite things I have used in January. Enjoy!


Who doesn't love to sit down and watch a Disney movie? There is something so relaxing and comforting about drinking a cup of tea with a film on, forgetting about all the other hundred things that I am supposed to be doing. I own pretty much all of the Disney classics now as I have been collecting them over the past couple years. Surprisingly I didn't have these! I love Snow White. It was the first Disney movie that I ever watched so I really enjoyed reminiscing on my childhood this month.


This is a bit of a weird favourite to have but is something that has honestly helped me over the past year. Bach Rescue Remedy spray. If you are struggling with anxiety or have general worries then you really should try this spray. I have had anxiety since being very little, but think that in the past year I have began to understand that what I was feeling wasn't normal and that I can do things about that to make myself feel better. I was recommended to use this spray from a lady who I was talking to about my anxiety. It has been a life saver. It doesn't make you forget about things, but it just makes you feel a lot calmer. I don't know, it works for me! I am currently trying out the night spray to see if that makes a difference to my sleeping habits, as I have recently struggled to settle down for the night. We will see if it works!


My brothers girlfriend bought me this set of 4 mini perfumes from Victoria Secret for Christmas. I absolutely love how cute they all look! There isn't one that I don't like either, which is often not the case when you buy a gift set! They are the perfect size to pop into a clutch bag too and fit nicely in my uni bag for touchups on the go!


Since Christmas I have been reaching for a more muted lipstick. Over the festive holidays I really wore out my dark lip so I love that I can put this on without worrying about smudging and staining! This is Pink Plaid by MAC and is a matte finish. It is my perfect nude and I have worn it pretty much every day. 


The two little jewellery favourites that I have been loving recently come in the form of these super cute Minnie Mouse earrings that I was gifted for Christmas, and this simple bar rose gold necklace that I purchased the other day. I just love the earrings though, they were bought for me in my most favourite place ever...Disneyland Paris! The necklace was from Primark and was £1.50 complete bargain!


My final favourite and complete highlight of this month has to be The Lion King. The Lion King has always been one of the theatre shows that I have wanted to see, but always been either too expensive or just not the right time to go. I was over the moon when my dad told me that we were going! We try to go to see something up in London once a year as a family. I can't recommend seeing this show enough! Everything from the costumes, to the staging is spot on. The singing is amazing and the dances are incredibly talented! I can't wait to go back and see it again!

I hope you liked this post! If you didn't already know I have recently been uploading daily OOTD's over on this blog. I am doing it in a form of a style diary so in the future I can have some personal outfit inspirations, but I thought I would share it as well! I have put a lot of time and effort into it so would really appreciate the feedback!

Hope you have a lovely week! 
Lots of love, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox