Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! 
I can't be the only one who thinks that this year has gone by extremely fast! 
Christmas seems like a distant past and I am already counting down to my 21st birthday in February. 2015 turned out to be quite a stressful year for me. My anxiety decided it would take a chance to say a big HELLO in my life, and my family has gone through some health issues which thankfully are all ok now! I am determined to make 2016 my year. I have so many exciting things to look forward to including my 21st birthday and a dream trip to America in the summer! I am also planning to concentrate on getting fitter this year. Physically and mentally! (Lets be honest I just want to feel comfortable wearing what I want on holiday! haha!) Anyway, I thought I would do a little bit of a reflective post today! Last year I made some resolutions. Some I kept, some I didn't! Enjoy! 

- Be Happy. - Sadly I feel like I failed on this one. I had times of great happiness, but I also had times of despair where I felt like things were never going to be the same again. This year I am going to be focusing on making myself better. I started this over the past couple of weeks, but I need to relax and chill more often. 
- Smile More. - Like above I need to try to make more time to smile. I take life far to seriously sometimes that I forget to smell the roses! 
- Make healthier decisions. - I have certainly done this! I have lost a lot of weight this past year by eating properly at the right times. We have recently signed up to 'Hello Fresh', so we haven't had the wrong sort of food in the cupboards! This has certainly done me favours. 
- Read. - Yet again I haven't made time to read! I completed a two week work experience where I was travelling on the tube so wasn't able to have internet connection (alas first world problems!), but I read a whole book! haha. 
-Design.- My little business that I started at the end of last year is still going well. I have been lucky enough to have done a couple of fairs over the christmas period, and have constantly sold cards and frames which has given me a little income. I am hoping to continue this again this year! 

This year's resolutions are the same as above as well as.. 

Be fitter! 
Get out more! 
Make time for myself! 
Work on my photography! 

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and happy new year! 

Lots of love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox