Flower power : Style Diary


 Hello!
Do you ever have those days when you know that your not doing anything but still decide to wear those fancy pants anyway? That's what I did today. 

I am wearing another pair of my favourite topshop jeans. These are the daisy print jeans that I love this time of year, although my dad likes to say that they resemble pyjama bottoms! 
I wore them with my gypsy style top from Primark. 

On my feet I wore my favourite Next bunny rabbit slippers.  

I also decided that I wanted to curl my hair as I didn't have anything better to do! 
I always feel better with curls in my hair!



Have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 




2 comments

  1. I do this, too! Sometimes you just want to look nice, even if no one else is going to see. I love the daisy print jeans - they add such a fun, springy touch!

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love these jeans so much but struggle to style them sometimes!
      Thanks for the lovely comment!
      xxxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox