Feeling clueless! : Style Diary


Do you ever have those days when you wake up and just want to dress like your straight out of the film clueless? Yeah me too, and I absolutely loved it! 

This might be one of my favourite looks that I have worn over the past couple of weeks. This morning I was looking to wear something a little bit smarter so opted for this yellow plaid skirt and plain black long sleeved top option. Both of which were from Topshop yet again sorry! On my feet I wore my plain black chelsea boots. 

I wore the best ever Primark tights on underneath. Primark do the best tights for winter and at such an affordable price you can't really say no to them! I am certainly going to be stocking up while I can. 




I wore my oversized biker style coat from Dorothy Perkins over the top. I love this jacket as it has unique leather sleeves which give it an edgier look. The only issue is that it attracts every single piece of hair available! So for somebody with long hair like me it's a complete nightmare! But I love it! 


I spent the majority of today dying fabric for my textiles project at university. Its such a boring process but I am excited to see the results in the morning! 


I saw this little quote on Pinterest and couldn't stop laughing so thought I would share with you all! 
Hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox