Camo Pants : Style Diary


I love the feeling of searching in your wardrobe and finding something that you forgot you owned! This is what happened with these trousers! I bought them a couple of years ago but to be honest never really wore them. I never felt comfortable styling them up but I have found a new love for them! 

They are from Next and I believe they still do other styles of these on their website! My jumper is a simple cropped white sweatshirt from Hollister. I got given it for christmas and love how soft it is! 

(Oh and how could I forget about my super cute Next slippers!) 





Hope you have a lovely rest of your week! 
Lots of love,




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox