Bad hair day!: Style Diary


Yesterday I moaned about it being too cold, today I am going to moan about it being freezing! My winter clothes are really coming out to play right now. I didn't have many plans for today except for popping up the town to repurchase my Rimmel London foundation from boots. 

Today I wore my comfy new favourite grey ripped Jamie jeans with my topshop long sleeved longline shirt. This is one of my favourite tops at the moment as it is super cosy. I paired it with my Boohoo faux fur body warmer and Zara bobble hat. I am having one of those in-between hair washing days today, so I am covering my head with a warm bobble hat. 



I spotted these Tsum Tsums, in Clintons when I was in town and loved the range that you can buy. I have been collecting them from the Disney Store when my favourites come into stock, so its nice to know I can get different ones in town. 

Have a lovely rest of your day! 


Lots of love, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox