Secret Santa £10 and under! - Blogmas day 13


Offices around the world shiver when they hear this word. 'Secret Santa'. This type of present is often the worst to buy. You are given a tiny budget, and often you don't know the person your actually buying for personally. I thought I would do a little roundup of my favourite picks for that perfect secret santa gift! Enjoy!



Addictaball Small £7.99

Handicorn £7.99

Cocktail flavour lip balm £3.25

Bottle Light £6.99



Liberty's Strawberry and Cream Biscuits £6.00

The Chase board game £5.00

Enchanted forest colouring book £9.95

Christmas pug in antlers £5.00


Desktop drum kit £8.00

My cuppa tea mug £9.19

Sprout-a-pult £10.00

Christmas Lip Bullet duo £10.00



Basketball desk tidy £4.00

The hungover cookbook £5.50

Guards Billie Mug £6.50

Sprig makeup case £10.00

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox