Primark Haul - Blogmas day 14-20


Seeing as I have pretty much failed blogmas this year, I have decided that I am just going to carry on with the rest of blogmas starting from today. I thought I would share some of my favourite picks from Primark at the moment. I picked up a couple of bits in the week that I thought I would share with you! Some are gifts and some I just couldn't resist picking up myself!

I was really impressed with the Primark that I went too. Usually they resemble something of a jumble sale but it was nicely laid out. This might have had something to do with the fact I was there right after opening, but still! It made for quite a lovely shopping experience!



Coatigan- £18
As soon as I walked into my local Primark I was greeted by an amazing array of coats, cardigans and capes. It felt like heaven! This one caught my eye. I have been looking for a coat/cardigan for a while now and this is certainly going to do the trick! It is made from quite a sturdy knit that I think is going to be perfect for the in-between weather stages when travelling on and off a train! Also sometimes its not cold enough for a coat, but too cold for nothing!


Socks in a box £3
I spotted this by the aisle of doom and instantly thought it would be the best gift ever for my brothers girlfriend! She is dog and disney obsessed, so the combination of the two makes this the perfect present. They are cute fluffy socks which everybody needs in their life! Especially going into the colder weather that is due to arrive soon!


Plain long sleeved t-shirt £4
I have been looking for a plain long sleeved shirt like this for a while, but had never really decided on a colour before. I needed something like this to go underneath a dungaree set I had found in the Marks and Spencers sale a couple of years ago. This does the trick, and is super affordable! The only downside with this is that it isn't very long and rides up quite easily!




Elfie Selfie T-shirt £3
First of all this shirt was an absolute bargain! On the tag it said £6 but when I had reached the till the lady said it was actually reduced, which is perfect seeing as this top will be worn once or twice before being put away for next year! The shirt is quite long, longer in the back and then shorter in the front. I imagine this would look lovely dressed up with a nice pair of jeans, or tucked into a leather skirt. I am going to be wearing this casually though on Christmas day with a pair of leggings and slippers. Oh the benefits of spending Christmas at home!


Harry Potter T-shirt £6
This is another gift for my brothers Harry Potter obsessed girlfriend! We recently went to the studios tour and she saw many things in the gift shop that she wanted to buy but didn't think were worth it. As soon as I saw this in the shop I knew she had to have it. Even if she wears it once or twice I know she is going to love it!

I hope you liked some of my recent finds! Let me know what I need to look out for when I visit Primark next! 

Happy Christmas! 
Lots of Love,



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox