Mini Mani Manor- Blogmas Day 1


Can you believe that December is here already? It seems like only last week we were celebrating the start to the new year. I swear the older I get the faster the years go!

I am so excited to start blogmas again! It was one of my favourite blogging moments last year, and it made me fall back in love with blogging all over again. I have some exciting ideas for the next 25 days which I can't wait to share with you all! Christmas is after all one of the BEST times of the year!

What better way to start blogmas than to show/discuss advent calendars. Personally I think that there should be an advent calendar for the count down to advent, (who's with me?!?!), but it is such a great way to countdown to the big day!  Last year was the first time that I really got involved with the whole beauty advent calendars. (I can't get over how expensive they are!) I have actually had this calendar since last January. I picked it up in TK-Maxx in their post christmas sales. I just love the Ciate nail varnishes so being able to try out 25 mini's is perfect for me!





I also love the classic chocolate advent calendars, and you best bet that I am going to be opening this every morning before breakfast!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a lovely day!



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox