Mini christmas tree tour - Blogmas Day 5


Over the past couple of years I have really got into the christmas spirit of decorating my bedroom. Now although I haven't fully decked out my bedroom yet, my two little christmas tree's have certainly gone up. My latest edition is the pinkest tree going. I knew that I wanted a special tree that I could have my special ornaments on. I collect them each year so hopefully this tree will be the one that I can use to show them off. If you saw my Disneyland Paris Haul then my 2015 decorations might be familiar. At the moment it looks quite plain, but when we get out all the decorations it will begin to fill up! The fairy lights are also new favourites. I found them in Wilkinson's for only £6 which is an amazing price for the quality! I am actually going back tomorrow to buy some more along with some others. Unfortunately you can't buy these online, so you need to get them quick! Wilkinson offer a fantastic range of decorations, I have been really impressed this year. 













I thought I would include this picture of the both of my little trees in the prime position in my bedroom! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading! 




2 comments

  1. You have the absolute CUTEST little trees! I love that gingerbread man!
    www.maeganmariee.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!

      Both of the trees are from marks and spencers and are the 3 ft trees! They are the most perfect sized tree! haha.

      You would not believe how cheap that gingerbread man was! (£1 from Wilko)
      It is probably one of my most favourites I have this year!

      Thanks for the lovely comment xxxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox