Happy Christmas - Blogmas day 25!


Happy Christmas! 
The day that we have all been counting down to is finally here! I have had so many mixed feelings this year about Christmas that I still can't quite believe that its here!

Although Christmas is a fun and exciting time of year it is also super stressful. We try to make everything perfect while missing out on the things that truly matter. Family.

Last night my family and I went to a local church in town to attend their Christingle service. This was quite a special occasion for us as this is the first time we have been to a proper service, (our church does services but are more for the children than the adults), in years so it was really lovely and special. I also took the moment to have a slow walk through the town to look at all of the Christmas lights. There is something cute about sparkling lights! I thought I would include some of these images in this post and have another post full of Christmas day pictures later on!

My Failed attempt of a gingerbread house! Next year I am going to be buying a set rather than waste lots of time making it! 










Hope you all have a lovely Christmas spent with the ones who mean the most to you!
Lots of love,




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox