Festive nail designs -Blogmas day 22


Whenever it comes around to this time of year I always get asked by my mum to paint her nails with a special design so the children in her class have something fun to look at in their last week at school before christmas. Here are a couple of the designs that I did for her to choose from, I thought you might be interested in having a look at them too! They are all quick and simple to do with the right colour varnishes. My favourite has to be the Frozen themed snowflakes, but I also love the simple candy cane design too. Let me know which one is your favourite!





Have a lovely Christmas! 

Lots of Love,

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox