Ciate nails advent calendar - Blogmas day 9, 10 & 11


I feel like I have let myself down. I made a little promise to myself that I would blog every day in December as part of the 'Blogmas' series, but this just hasn't happened! I started on a good foot. I had planned lots of posts that I felt had the potential to work well, but life just took over. Like everything at the moment university seems to be taking my life over! I needed to take a couple of days off to just focus and now I am back and ready to go with the rest of the blogmas posts! Hope you enjoy! 

One of the first blogmas posts I did was me showing you my Advent calendars. One in particular was a rather fancy nancy Ciate nails one. (A nail varnish a day, keeps the doctor away right?). Anyway I thought I would show you what I have opened so far! Enjoy x








Hope you liked this post! 
Let me know what your favourite colour is! 



2 comments

  1. Wonderful colours. Never actually used this nail varnish brand before.

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment!

      They are really great varnishes! You should try them out!

      xxxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox