Christmas Decorations! - Blogmas Day 8



One of my favourite childhood memories would be getting out the Christmas box full to the brim of tree ornaments, tinsel and those weird, but wacky, ceiling hanging chains for the festive season. I can remember one particular Christmas lining the ornaments all up and 'auditioning' them for the star place on the tree. Although this tradition has got a bit old for my brother, it is one that my dad and I hold very dearly. Every year we go to our local tree farm to choose our contender. Dad puts it up and then I decorate it. I thought I would share with you our 2015 Christmas tree. I hope you enjoy!














Hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry it was uploaded a little late! 
What does your christmas tree's look like? Leave me links to your posts in the comments below! 




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox