Lush Haul!


As soon as I heard the christmas products had hit lush I dashed for my local store and had to stock up. My local store has recently had a makeover and moved to a bigger location. This is BIG news to me as it is lucky enough to be one of the only stores outside of London that stock the special Oxford street products! I only bought three different bits but I have my eye on lots more that I know I will be going back for really soon!


 Snow Angel Bath Melt- £3.95

 Butterbear Bath Bomb- £1.95

 Frozen Bath Bomb- £3.95

Have you tried any of the new Halloween or  Christmas bits? Let me know what I need to try!
Have a lovely day!


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox