Ong Oaj Pairam SS16


It's that time of year when fashion bloggers far and wide flock to London with camera's at the ready to snap away at stylish people wandering past. I am of course talking about London Fashion Week! Living close to London means that I am really lucky to have the opportunity to attend shows.



This season started with Ong Oaj Pairam's show at Hotel Cafe Royal in Regents street. Being a big fan of Ong's previous collections I was so excited to attend. As soon as the heat sensitive invite arrived I knew we were in for a treat this season, and I was definitely not left disappointed. The show itself was rather intimate. The show was in the Pompadour room which was a thing of beauty. From the ceiling to the ornate doors it set the scene perfectly for the show.
















The show consisted of feminine silhouettes in classic tones. Pops of colour were added with a stunning Fuchsia long sleeved dress which was by far my favourite look of the whole show! 

I really enjoyed attending the show and am already looking forward to the next one! 
Congratulations Ong! 


Catch me on Twitter and Instagram!




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox