Portugal OOTD 9!


 Today we decided to go on a little tour of a town called Cintra. We had a really early start at 7am! Luckily it was a really chilled day. The first day that we were able to walk around during the daytime without feeling too hot. With this in mind I went with some comfy clothes. I wore this long sleeved stripey thin jumper from Hollister with a little chiffon detail at the bottom. It is really slouchy and comfortable. I wore a thing jumper underneath as well so I was super comfortable! I wore my classic Topshop crochet shorts with this and they are literally perfect. On my feet I wore my New Look sandals. Yet again I wore these for ultimate comfort! Finally I wore my classic black Ray-Ban Wayfarers. I curled my hair and then brushed them out to give the effortless loose curl look. This is probably one of my favourite outfits that I have worn during the day!

 I also wore my two anklets that I had bought the other night at the fair. I think they are really pretty and just make any outfit look interesting and a bit edgy!





I hope you liked this little OOTD. Let me know what you think down in the comments! 

Lots of Love, 

Glasses- Ray-Ban
Jumper- Hollister
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- New Look

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox