Portugal OOTD 7!

 This past year has been pretty tough for me. I have had many struggles with anxiety and have questioned a lot of decisions that I have had. This trip to Portugal has really made me begin to feel more relaxed than ever. I was a little worried about leaving home and at one point didn't think I was going to be able to make it. I am so glad that I did because I have had a really great time so far. Today we spent another day sat by the pool, swimming, chilling and reading. It was another sunny day and for the first time in ever I am going to return to the UK looking more tanned than when I left (I am a pale person so tanning is very out of the norm for me!). Because of the pool day we didn't go out during the day. We decided that we would go out to the local craft/music fair in the evening. Because the weather was still very humid I decided to go with a really casual look.

I went with my favourite pair of slouchy denim shorts from Matalan. These shorts have a really cute lace detail at the bottom. They are oversized in style so are super comfortable around the waist especially in this heat! I bought these a couple of months before my trip, so I imagine that they are still available to buy. The top I am wearing is a swing vest top from Abercrombie. This is a really flattering top and looks great paired with shorts, skirts and jeans. To accessorise I wore a flower crown, necklace and bag all from Topshop. My glasses are from Ray-ban and are my usual everyday vision glasses. (I was wearing contacts until my eyes became VERY dry before taking these pictures!) Finally my shoes are my comfy Toms!







 I hope you are having a lovely day! 
Lots of love, 



Top- Abercrombie
Shorts- Matalan
Shoes- Toms
Flower Crown- Topshop
Necklace- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
Glasses- Ray-Ban

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox