Portugal OOTD 6!

 Today was another boiling hot day here in Portugal. It was also my dad's birthday! We had decided that we were going to dress up and head into the nearest town to have a Tapas style meal. The restaurant that we ended up going to was something right out of Pinterest. It has fairy lights, small wooden stools and chalkboard menus. It was amazing! I had originally planned to wear this dress for my dads birthday when packing at home. Back then I knew that I wanted to wear a pair of heels with it. However once arriving and walking around I knew how unrealistic this was! The cobbled stones here make it pretty much impossible to walk on without fear of falling, so I knew that I needed to adjust my outfit. The dress I decided to wear is from Monsoon and I actually bought it a year ago to wear to my brothers graduation. It is such a flattering dress as it cinches in at the waist. It's a little longer than other dresses that I own but I love it regardless. The print is also super cute! I wore my New look Sandals and Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. I curled all of my hair to make a change for this holiday. I also love how this dress looks with curly hair! Finally my bag is from Zara.






I hope your having a lovely day! 
Lots of Love, 


Dress- Monsoon
Shoes- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban
Bag- Zara

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox