Portugal OOTD 5!

 Today was such an exciting day as my brother's girlfriend got into town to join us for the next week of the holiday. The first week we decided to make a total relaxation period, so we have lots to squeeze in for the next couple of days! The heat today has been unbearable. I totally didn't realise how hot it was when getting in and out of the pool that I think I managed to get a little dehydrated. I need to remind myself to drink more water tomorrow! Tonight's outfit was a little out of my comfort zone, but one that I loved all the same. Because of it being such a humid day, I wanted to wear something that would be really loose and comfortable. I bought this parrot printed jumpsuit from Tommy Hilfiger. The bright pink belt came with the dress and just finishes the whole look off completely. Due to my hurting head, I decided to take my contacts out and just to wear my Ray-Ban glasses. My hair was left natural although I totally wished I had put it up!


 I have been using this bag a lot this holiday and love it so much. It usually has a long strap that makes it a cross body bag, but for the evenings I have been putting it inside and using the smaller handles. I think it really turns the bag into more of an evening look. It is in this gorgeous mint colour and is from Topshop a couple of years ago.
 On my feet I wore my classic black and silver Havaianas. They are by far the most comfy flip flops that I have ever worn. I am deffo going to be purchasing some more in other colours!

 Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday so we are dressing up and going out for a fancy dinner. It should be interesting considering the language barrier!

Lots of love, 

Jumpsuit- Tommy Hilfiger
Bag- Topshop
Shoes- Havaianas
Glasses- Ray Ban

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox