Portugal OOTD 3!


Today was a bit of a different kind of day. We had planned yesterday that we were going to be going into Lisbon around 4 to do a little bit of exploring. This unfortunately didn't happen! My dad woke up with a really bad migraine so he was in bed for pretty much the whole day. Regardless of this situation I took the opportunity to have some more pool/lounging action. I totally see why people would want to live in a place like this! In the morning my mum and I went for a little explore of the near by town. I wanted to take some photographs and she wanted to get some bits for lunch. We came across this old wall which meant I of course had to use this as an 'Insta' op! 







We took a cab into the nearest town Cascais to have some pizza and fun! It was such a windy evening that I was able to wear my trench coat! Anybody that knows me knows how much I love this jacket! I feel like it is the most perfect thing for this weather. It's super thin so is perfect for this type of weather. I went a little bit different with my hair and makeup. Because I had been in the pool all day and knew that I wanted to keep it out of my face I decided to do this dutch braid. Its so easy to do but looks like it took a lot of time and effort! It didn't.. haha! My shirt is from Zara. I bought this in Tenerife last year and it has a really flattering overlapped back. My crotchet shorts are from Topshop and I also got them last year. I have seen them in there this season though! I really recommend getting them! You can wear them with anything and everything! My sunnies are my classic black wayfarers from Ray-Ban. Finally my trench coat is from Topshop.


 This pale blue bag is my favourite one to use at the moment. It is actually super cool! It can be used 3 ways. As a backpack, A handbag with one strap, or with two. It has a lot of space inside as well so is perfect for city trips. As like the rest of this week I wore my New Look sandals!




 The restaurant we ate at was themed to feel like you were sitting in somebody's house. I had the most amazing Carbonara. When I say amazing I MEAN amazing! I think we are planning to go back there at some point next week!

I hope you are enjoying my little OOTD's lately! I have really been enjoying taking and sharing them with you all! The feedback I have received has been awesome! Hope you all have a lovely day!

Lots of Love, 

Top- Zara
Shorts- Topshop
Jacket- Topshop
Bag- Zara

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox