Portugal OOTD 2!

 Hello! Its another boiling hot day here in Portugal! So far on this holiday all we have done is sit by the pool and gone out for dinner. Such a stress free environment away from everybody is exactly what we needed!

We decided that tonight we would go out earlier for dinner than usual so we could have a little wander around town before settling down. We went into Cascais around 5 and found a random little place that sold all types of food. It was alright, nothing really much to talk about! It was basic but did the job. I decided to go with a pastel colours look. I wore my hair down with just a clip at the back as I really couldn't be bothered to style it too much! I basically went completely natural with my makeup, only using a lip stain and maybelline mascara. What's the point in wearing a ton of makeup on holidays!

This cute little white lace vest top with a sheer section at the bottom is one of my holiday essentials. It is so easy to style with any bottoms and is super comfy. Its from Hollister, although I am sure you can get a top like this from any high street shop at the moment. The skirt I am wearing I like to call my princess skirt. I bought it with the aim to wear it with tights to Disneyland Paris. I then realised that it would be perfect for this holiday! This is also from Hollister. It has three layers, one of netting, which makes it puff out a little bit. I have found it to be really flattering especially with my lace top.


I went very minimal with my Jewellery tonight. This gold chain necklace is from Topshop which I picked up in the sale for £4! Such a bargain. I have been wearing it lots lately as it pretty much goes with everything. (The only annoying thing is the chains sometimes get tangled up!) I am also wearing my wrap Pandora bracelet. I bought this a while back and had forgotten I had it, so when finding it whilst packing I knew I wanted to bring it along! Again I am wearing my New Look Sandals.









I thought I would add this little picture in at the end of my big brother and I out in Cascais in the evening. 
Top- Hollister
Skirt- Hollister
Necklace- Topshop
Bracelet- Pandora
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Topshop

I hope you are all having a lovely day! Let me know what you think about this OOTD in the comments! 

Love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox