Monday, 17 August 2015

Portugal OOTD 11!



We spent today at the Oceanarium in Lisbon. We had heard amazing things about it being one of the best aquariums in Europe. It was great, I wouldn't say it was the best, but it was still amazing. We had planned to be out for most of the day so I made sure to wear something comfy that would last all day. I wore a Hollister white vest top with my Matalan denim shorts. I was wearing my classic black Ray-Ban wayfarers. My necklace is from Topshop and my shoes are from New Look. Finally I am wearing my two anklets from a small fair in Estoril. My bag is my newest addition to my collection. I got it from a shop called Parfois. (I am going to do a whole new post on this soon!) 






 I thought I would add some pictures of the cute penguins that we meet at the aquarium! We waited around for them to be fed and I fell in love with them. Seeing as I had my SLR camera on me I knew I would be able to get some great pictures.


I hope you liked this post! Let me know what you think! 

Lots of love,
Top- Hollister
Shorts- Matalan
Shoes- New Look
Sunglasses- Ray Ban
Bag- Parfois
Necklace- Topshop

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox

UA-50007003-1