Portugal OOTD 10!

 If there is anywhere that you can wear floral trousers freely, then it is deffo when you are on your holidays! Today's OOTD is a little bit different. The trousers I am wearing are a bargain pair. I picked them up in Primark reduced from £14 to £5. I really liked the print but there were no sizes that fitted me, the whole look of the trousers were also a little bit odd. So I bought them and thought I would do them up to fit me and be more of my style. I adjusted the legs to make them more cigarette style and I took in the waistband. I am really happy with how they looked. I was a little unsure about wearing them, but I am glad I did as they were actually really comfortable! I decided to style it with my lace vest top from Hollister. With a heavy print I thought it would be best to have a plain top, and nothing is better than white! On my feet I am wearing my usual New Look sandals with my two anklets. I am also wearing my Ray Ban wayfarer sunglasses. My bag is from Topshop.


Sorry that I didn't get as many pictures of this outfit. The photographs were taken in such a rush, but I am really happy with how they have turned out. I am slowly getting more and more comfortable with posing for pictures! Hope you have a lovely day! Let me know what you think down in the comments! 

Lots of love,

Glasses- Ray Ban 
Top- Hollister
Trousers- Primark (Adjusted/changed by me)
Shoes- New Look
Bag- Topshop

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox