Portugal 2015!


At the time of writing this post I am laying in my bed after 3 super chilled days of lounging by the pool and sipping ice cold water in Portugal. After a couple of stressful weeks this holiday has been so longed after. I don't think I am going to go into it too much at the moment as I have lots of lovely things planned for this blog over the next couple of weeks. 

I know that I always state that I am going to blog more, but this time I actually mean it. A HUGE step has been made for the future of my blog... I have told my family about blogging. A very small thing for some, but a big thing for me. This means that I have enlisted the photographic help of my brother with hopes that the photo quality is going to be so much better! It also means that the photos will actually be in focus! (WATCH OUT FOR LOTS OF SUMMER HOLIDAY OOTN's!) 

Anyway, I am going to leave you all with some lovely pictures from the first couple of days! Hope you are all having a lovely summer holiday! 

A waterfall and pond outside of the bedroom window? Alright then! 
Some of the lovely flowers around the complex. 


Cobbled stones <3













One of the many frogs living outside my bedroom window! 




Lots of love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox